Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reflection: Week 15 & 16


IT'S FINALLY SUMMER

Im gonna keep my last reflection short and sweet.
Week 15:
It was our final week of class and I think one of the best ones! We had our last advocacy projects. We had to find a game or activity for our group members to complete related to our advocacy project topic. I think that this assignment was one of the best that we were assigned. On the last day of class we all went outside and reflected on the semester. It was kinda bittersweet. Everyone seemed to really enjoy this class! Everyone had the opportunity to say what they learned in the class or what they liked most about the class.


Finals week.
Obviously we didnt meet this week, but we were assigned a couple of last minute blogging assignments. Which I would take over a final any day!!!

Its sad to see the class come to an end. I have learned a lot reguarding the environment and I how I can help improve the environment and the earth. I look forward to making a positive difference!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

4 comments:

  1. I agree that these last few posts are way better than a final! This definitely was a fun class - I'm going to miss it!

    Have a lovely summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun blogging with you! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to making a positive difference as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the advocacy project too... It was one that really made me think and look at things from different perspectives :)

    ReplyDelete